21 March, 2017
Sindhi Aloo Bhindi
Posted in : Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Sindhi on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Sindhi Aloo Bhindi
- Bhindi – ½ Kg
- Potato – 2 (diced)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Green Chilies – 1-2 (silted)
- Ginger Garlic Paste – ½ tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Red Chilli – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Oil – to fry
- Coriander Leaves – few leaves
- Wash and pat dry the bhindi and cut the head and tail of it. Now slit the bhindi and cut them in desired length.
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes in dice shaped. Heat the oil in a kadai and fry bhindi and potatoes one by one until it turns golden brown in colour.
- In another pan, add 1 tsp of oil and heat it. Add ginger garlic paste, green chilllies and onions to it. Saute it until it turns golden brown.
- Put the chopped tomato to it and also add all the spices to it. You can add little water in the masala if it needs and cook it until it start leaving oil.
- It’s time to add the fried potatoes and bhindi to the masala and mix it well. Cover it for 5 minutes on lower flame. Garnish it with washed coriander leaves and Sindhi Aloo Bhindi is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the vegetable hot with chapatti or Khichdi.