28 December, 2016
Sprouted Moong Salad
Posted in : Breakfast recipes, North Indian, Salads on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Sprouted Moong Salad
- Moong Dal – 1 Cup
- Carrot – 1 medium (grated)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Pomegranate – ½ Cup
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Wash and soak moong overnight and drain the water next day. Wrap them in a clean cloth and leave them for 5-8 hours so that seeds can germinate.
- Once the dal becomes sprouts, steam them in a pan so that it can become bit soft. You can use without steam as well.
- Now in a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix them well. Sprouted moong Salad is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve healthy salad as breakfast or during evening snack time for weight loss.