9 February, 2017
Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry – 3 Cups (sliced)
- Cold Milk – 1 Cup
- Crushed Ice – according to need
- Strawberry Ice-cream – 2-3 Scoops
- Take a jar and add all the ingredients (Strawberry, Cold Milk, Ice and Ice-cream) in to it.
- Now start blending the ingredients and continue to blend it for 5-6 minutes or until it gets creamy texture.
- Mixture should taste smoother as we have blended it for more time.
- Pour the shake in to glasses and garnish it with fresh strawberry. Strawberry Milkshake is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve it chilled with whipped cream on top for more taste.