15 December, 2016
Sweet Corn Soup
Comments : 1 Posted in : Chinese, Soups on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Sweet Corn Soup
- Sweet Corn – 1 Cup
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Garlic – 1 ½ tsp (minced)
- Vegetable Stock – 2 cup
- Warm Milk – ½ cup
- Corn flour -1 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Black pepper – according to taste
- Cream – 1 tsp
- Coriander / Celery – 2-3 tsp (chopped)
- Water – according to need
- Boil the sweet corns in a pan until it get cooked properly. Drain the water and blend the corns by adding some water to it in to smooth paste leaving 2-3 tsp of corns aside.
- Heat some butter in a separate pan and add garlic and onions to it. Saute it until it get cooked properly.
- Add blended paste of corns, celery, milk and vegetable stock to it. Bring the soup to boil.
- On the other side, mix corn flour with 2 tsp of water and add it to the soup mixture.
- Continue to boil the soup until it become bit thicker.
- Garnish the soup with the corns kept aside and cream to make it creamier
- Sweet Corn Soup is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Enjoy Sweet corn soup in winters before meals.