5 February, 2017
Posted in : Beverages on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Sweet Lassi
- Yogurt – 250 gm
- Sugar – according to taste
- Chilled Water – 3-4 glasses
- Thick Curd Top Cream – 2-3 tsp (for seasoning)
- Chopped Pistachios – 2-3 tsp
- Ice Cubes – Optional
- Take yogurt in a big bowl and add sugar to it.
- Blend it well using blender so that it can get mixed properly.
- Now it’s time to add chilled water and ice cubes to it.
- Mix it well and pour in glasses to serve.
- Garnish it with thick cream and chopped pistachios. Sweet Lassi is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve lassi chilled during summers which best for beating the heat.