3 January, 2017
Thai Vegetable Salad
Posted in : Salads, Thai on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Thai Vegetable Salad –
- Cucumber – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Onion – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Carrot – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Tomato – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2-3 tsp (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper – according to taste
- Chili Garlic Sauce – 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
- Lime Juice – 1 tsp
- Brown Sugar – 2 tsp
- In a bowl, add sesame seeds, chili garlic sauce, soya sauce, lime juice and brown sugar.
- Mix them well and until they get properly combined. You can adjust the sauces according to your taste.
- In another bowl, combine all the vegetables together and pour the sauces to it.
- Add chopped coriander to it and put salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Thai Vegetable Salad is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Refrigerate for an hour for better taste and serve.