13 February, 2017
Vegetabel Cheese Sandwich
Comments : 2 Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Vegetable Cheese Sandwich
- Bread Slices – 4 slices
- Butter – 2-3 tsp
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Mint Chutney – 2-3 tsp (recipe click here)
- Salt and Pepper – according to the taste
- Cheese Slice – 2 slices
- Mozzarella Cheese – grated
- In a bowl, mix tomato, onion, grated cheese and salt and pepper.
- Now apply mint chutney on one side of bread slices.
- Put the vegetable mixture on the bread and top the cheese slice on the vegetable mixture.
- Keep the other slice of bread on the top of the cheese slice.
- Heat the tawa on lower flame and put some butter on it. Now place the sandwich on the tawa and cook it until turn golden brown from both the sides and cheese is melted completely.
- Cut the sandwich in the desired shape and vegetable cheese sandwich is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve sandwich with tomato ketchup for better taste.