22 February, 2017
Vegetable Club Sandwich
Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Vegetable Club Sandwich
- Bread – 6 slices
- Tomato – 1 medium (sliced)
- Cucumber – 1 medium (sliced)
- Lettuce – ½ Cup
- Mayonnaise – 2-3 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Take bread slices without corners and apply mayonnaise to it.
- Keep some lettuce and one line of sliced cucumber on the bread slices.
- Now put sliced tomato on it and keep another slice of bread on it.
- Again keep some lettuce and top the sandwich with another layer of sliced vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt on the vegetables and squeeze some mayonnaise on the vegetables.
- Place the other slice of bread on the top of mayonnaise and cut the sandwich in to desired shape.
- Vegetarian Club Sandwich is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve the sandwich with tomato ketchup for best taste.