20 February, 2017
Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
Comments : 2 Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Vegetable Grilled Sandwich
- Bread Slices – 4 slices
- Butter – 2-3 tsp
- Cucumber- 1 medium (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 medium (chopped)
- Mint Chutney – 2-3 tsp
- Tamarind Chutney – 2-3 tsp
- Salt and Pepper – according to the taste
- In a bowl, mix cucumber, tomato, onion, cucumber and salt and pepper.
- Now apply mint chutney on one side of bread slices and on the other side apply tamarind chutney.
- Put the vegetable mixture on the bread and place the other slice of bread on the top of the vegetable mixture.
- Heat the griller and apply butter on the top of the bread slice and place it on griller with buttered part on the lower side.
- Apply butter on the top part of the sandwich as well and close the griller for 2-3 minutes or until it turn golden crisp.
- Take them out on the serving plate and paneer sandwich with corns & capsicum are ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve sandwich with tomato ketchup for best taste.