22 December, 2016
Vegetable Manchow Soup
Posted in : Chinese, Soups on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Vegetable Manchow –
- Carrots – 1 Cups (shredded)
- Cabbage – 1 Cups (shredded)
- French Beans – ½ Cup (chopped)
- Ginger and garlic Paste – ½ tsp
- Water / Vegetable Stock – 3-4 Cups
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Chilli Sauce – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – according to need
- Pepper – according to need
- Spring Onions – 2 tsp (chopped) to garnish
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Heat some butter in a pan and add all the vegetable to it.
- Saute them for 4-5 minutes so that they can get cooked but do not overcook as the crunchy and munching state should remain there.
- Pour water or vegetable stock and mix it well. Add Red Chilli Sauce, Soya Sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, salt, sugar and pepper to it. Bring it boil and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, take some water and corn flour to it. Mix it well and pour it to the soup.
- Continue to cook the soup until it thickens. Garnish it with chopped spring onions.
- Hot and sour soup is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve soup hot in winters before meals with boiled or fried noodles for better taste.