31 December, 2016
Vegetable Salad with honey lemon dressing
Comments : 1 Posted in : Mexican, Salads on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Vegetable Salad with honey lemon dressing
- Lettuce – 1 Cup (chopped)
- Onion – 1 medium (finely sliced)
- Tomato – 2 medium (chopped)
- Kidney Beans – ½ Cup (boiled)
- Cucumber – 1 medium (chopped)
- Chickpeas – ½ Cup (boiled)
- Honey – 2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 3-4 tsp
- Salt – according to taste
- Pepper – according to taste
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Take a pan add olive oil to it. Now add salt, pepper, honey and lemon juice to it. Mix them well.
- In another bowl, mix all the vegetables together and pour the dressing made earlier on the vegetables.
- Mix the salad well and Vegetable Salad with honey lemon dressing is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
You can serve salad at room temperature for better taste.