21 February, 2017
Posted in : Breakfast recipes, Sandwiches, Snacks on by : BabKin's Kitchen
For Yogurt Sandwich
- Bread Slices – 4
- Curd – 100 gms
- Salt & Pepper – according to taste
- Carrot – 1 medium (grated)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 medium (grated)
- Lettuce – ½ Cup (grated)
- Butter – 2-3 tsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Mustard paste – 1 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese – ½ Cup (grated)
- Take a bowl and add curd, mustard paste, honey, salt and pepper. Mix them all together and bring it in to smooth paste.
- Take the slice of bread and put some grated cheese and curd paste on top of it.
- Now place the vegetables on the curd paste and keep the other slice of bread on the top.
- Heat the tawa on lower flame and place the sandwich on the tawa and cook it until turn golden brown from both the sides and cheese is melted completely.
- Cut the sandwich in the desired shape and yogurt sandwich is ready to serve.
Serving Tip –
Serve sandwich with tomato ketchup for better taste.